Our trip to Cuba was fabulous! Some highlights include:
- Walking the streets of Old Havana.
- Renee welcoming us with open arms to his private home, a few floors of a tower overlooking the Malecon.
- Smoking stoggies with my fearless well traveled tour guide.
- Scrumptious meals and stimulating conversation with Jose.
- Site seeing with cold buccaneeros and havana club rum.
- Viewing the picture filled walls of the Hemingway marina.
- Strolling down embassy row.
- Sneaking wifi and a quick swim at a fancy hotel.
- Ice cream & conversation at downstairs dive across from Hotel National.
-David M. Kulju